The Call for Abstract is closed.
Presenting your research at EUBS 2017, the main event in Europe on Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine is a powerful way to make useful connections, gain international recognition for your work and valuable feedback.
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2017.
Please use the following guidelines for submitting the abstract:
Official language: English
Font: Times New Roman, normal
Prepare your abstract body in RTF or MS Word format.
(RTF, Rich Text Format is Word accesible and can utilize all features of MS Word, Equation Editor and MathType)
Total number of words (body): 300 max
Don’t insert the abstract title in the document
Don’t insert the abstract authors in the document
Content should include the following sections:
- Introduction / Background / Objectives
- Discussion / Conclusion
- Maximum 5 key words
During submission, submitters must choose the formats in which they would be willing to present/publish their abstract: Poster or Oral Presentation.
After the submission, all completed abstracts will be made available to the EUBS Scientific Committee, who will reject those abstracts that are not eligible, either because of language or scientific content suggest changes where necessary in the scientific content (methods, results, conclusion) or in the linguistic area decide which abstracts will be accepted as oral presentations and which will be accepted as posters.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee within May,30th 2017.Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by email.
- HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY: BASIC STUDIES
- CRITICAL CARE
- DIABETIC FOOT, VASCULAR DISEASES AND WOUND CARE
- RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY
- HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY (ECHM_UHMS OTHER APPROVED INDICATIONS)
- TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL DEVICES FOR HYPERBARIC MEDICINE
- DIVING MEDICINE: BASIC STUDIES
- DIVING MEDICINE: CLINICAL ASPECTS
- TECHNOLOGY FOR DIVING (BREATHING APPARATUS, REBREATHERS)
- MEDICAL ASSISTANCE ON DIVING WORKSITES
- HARMONIZATION OF DIVING STANDARD
- ENT IN DIVING